KEY BENEFITS OF COMPRESSOR AIR FITLER ELEMENTS CHANGE
Compressed air is very essential to an extensive range of industrial applications such as steel, power and energy, cement, textile, Pharma, Petrochemicals, General engineering foundry, and many others. To ensure required air movement and prevent the risk of dust entry into the compression chamber, compressor systems are typically fitted with a filtration system. These systems require regular maintenance, and compressed air filter elements must be replaced periodically to keep the system operating safely and efficiently.
WHY SHOULD I CHANGE MY COMPRESSED AIR FILTER ELEMENT?
Every air filter element has a finite service life, and the manufacturer or air compressor experts will typically recommend a specific time frame within which to change the filter to guarantee expected air quality.
Violation of your filter manufacturer’s recommendations can result in several problems, including
- Production inefficiency and damage to system components
- Poor product quality
- Increased downtime and operational overhead
- Unhealthy work environment, which can result in employee injury, illness, absence, and legal claims
- Consumer safety risks due to product and process contamination
BENEFITS OF PERIODIC AIR FILTER ELEMENT CHANGE
While changing your compressed air filter elements may seem a minor concern, regularly replacing your filters offers numerous benefits, including:
- Periodic change of air filter ensures that equipment, personnel, and processes downstream from your filtration element are protected from unwanted contaminants. This will keep your people from being exposed to unsafe conditions due to poor air quality, overheating equipment, or system malfunctions.
- When you change your filter elements regularly, you reduce your risk for system problems that can result in inefficiency, costly repairs, and downtime.
- Changing your filters regularly allows you to increase your facility’s productivity and profitability..
- Periodic change of the filter elements in your compressed air system can help in operating the compressed air system with the highest degree of safety and efficiency.